Thursday, July 29, 2010

`Zarifah here updating

Oh hello there people ! In case you don't know. This is not Nazira. Zarifah here turh update Nazira's blog for her. As you can see, her blog is dead. Hahah ! Zarifah turh th' rescue. Okay, so Nazira told me that I want turh update her blog or change th' blogskin or whatevearr just do. Awesome right? Hahah. Eventho I have my own blog, I kinda like updating for others. So, hahah. Whatevearr Zarifah. Okay Nazira, I update already. Next time I change th' blogskin. Now it's late. I have turh sleep. Goodnights ! <3


I love Nazira ! She's a great friend/ sister ! Cheer up okay pretty head. You deserve someone who appreciates you. And turh that guy, Nazira really loves you yknow. Eventho we as her friends told her many times turh forget about you and move on, cause we don't want turh see her sad, she keeps on waiting for you. She may say that she's over you now. But soon, she will start saying that she misses you and she still love you. I know cause I've heard it tons of times. So, if you really have a heart, please don't cheat other people's feelings. If you don't love them, th' least you can do is turh tell them th' truth. Don't be a coward ayye.


Till here ! Chalo ! <3

No comments: