Sunday, April 4, 2010

by my baby

To my beautiful princess. I miss you so much. I just want you to know that despite how busy the both of us are, you are and will always be in my heart. I want the best for you. I want you to always be happy when you're with me. I want to grow old with you by my side & be the reason why you always have a smile on your face. I love you b. I do with all my heart. I don't want anyone else but you. I want you to know that you are the reason why I'm happy lately & I want the both of us to be happy & living a life that's full of joy and smiles. B. If you can, try to aim for JC. It'll be good for you. But whatever your choice, I will always support the decisions you make. I nak my baby to be happy always.

No matter what, I am thankful to have your presence in my life. I will never ever have any regrets being with you and I hope the same of you. Sayang, I hope we can spend a day together. Even for a short while. We can just spend the time in the room, cuddling with each other. I don't want anyone else to be with but you b. Please know that no matter what, it's you that I love and want to be with. & do look after yourself. I want my baby to be healthy. Muackzz!!!! I love you!!!!!! I can't wait to be with you. Hopefully soon. For now, I'll always look at your pictures and blog to remind me of you. Til the day we meet k dear. Muackzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: