Monday, August 16, 2010

i'm freaking sad

i dunno y must ppl come my way when i juz wanna be happy.cn i juz like live my on life?i wanna go far far away frm them right.i had enough n i dun thnk i can take it anymore.it's really tough for me to go through all this.wat makes them thnk i can't have a bf at my current age.i can take care of myself.have they receive any news that i'm pregnant or smethng.pls lah.no rite!!!!!!!!i'm so sick of all this.i love him means i love him.3 years n u xpect us to lyke wat break up.NO WAY!no one cn do us apart.dun jugde the book by it's cover lah seyh.fuck lah...i'm so luck to have him by my side.at least i have smeone to talk to.u wan me to change u go ahead n change first then i will.if not dream on...i'm glad that he called mym um.bt i still dun understand y my dad still want to make it a big deal.i've had enough.stop all this.i wan to grow fast.i want to end all this stuff.i really want it to end.

No comments: