Saturday, April 17, 2010

yea yea....

2 more weeks to the prelims sey...argh!!!scared scared.but nvrmnd i'll do my very best to get what i want and make people proud of me.hehe...now i have a new havit.that is to drink red bull early in the morning.and i'll get really happy and giler in school.i eat a lot nowadays.i'm gaining weight again.oh no no...got to diet again to get back into shape.but he says that it's okae for me to gain weight.kae kae...i lurve u so i'll listen to you kae....i really think that my mum knows about me n him.mcm ner nie????shld i tell him or not that my mum knows.bt how did my mum know about it.ish ish ish.impossible lah seh....relax relax.tkmo kecoh kecoh.now what shld i talk about?oh ya.thanx for hafiz for the him.thanx buddy....to my classmates study hard people.we can do it...lets go for it!!!!!

No comments: